Hot Hot Heat
Today's weather forcast was in the mid-90s and felt like the mid-hundreds. There's nothing worse than sitting in your car on a hot day. Except sitting in stop and go traffic. I think the only thing that hates stop and go traffic more than I do, is my car. My car starts to overheat if I'm stopping a lot. I don't know why that is. You think, a car should be fine it's supposed to stop and drive normally, expecially if you have put a couple thousand dollars into it to keep it from overheating. But not my car, it has a mind and an attitude of it's own. Let me just tell you, it's a bad attitude.
The only thing I could do to keep it from totally overheating was to turn on the heat. So I spent the better part of an hour and a half sitting in my car, in stop and go traffic with the heat at full blast. It really is about time to get a new car. Sadly my trusty ole Buick Century (yeah, I know, it's a Grandma car) is on it's last legs. So, I guess my next step in life is knocking over a bank and buying a new ride. If this is my last entry you'll all know why.

3 Comments:
Hey you better not leave me out of the bank thing! I may not need a new car but I need a new tailight.
6:55 PM
Spraining your ankle really sucks. Maybe you should take some time off of work and relax. Oh, wait you were just on vacation for a week! Sorry my friend, you'll just have to live with the pain.
Oh Kris, you'll have to be with me on our bank excursion because we need a FAST get away car.
9:11 PM
Yeah you could come with us! If anyone gives us trouble you could teach them all a lesson. Perhaps a lesson on the great Teeton mountains or the meaning of the word rendevous.
8:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home