You're loving it, you got it TOYOTA
(The subject title is from Forget Paris, for all of you "uncultured" people)
I am not loving Toyotas. No, I didn't buy one and I don't think I ever will. Not that there's anything wrong with them, it's just that my experience today with Toyotas was not the best. I was driving home from work, in rather good spirits because...well...I was out of work. About ten minutes, into my drive I pulled behind a Toyota Camry at a red light. The light changed and I don't know what the driver was doing but it took them a few seconds to step on the gas. They never fully stepped on the gas because they got up to a whopping 30 mph in a 45 mph zone. I'm not one who can easily fall into road rage but when something delays me from getting right home after work, you better believe I'm going to get pissed. I sped around this jerk doing the speed limit. (Now that is just wrong) I was on my merry little way again. The sun was shining in my eyes, my car was hot, everything was back to normal, until I got saw that the car in front of me was going really slow. I had to step on my brake, which I don't like doing unless I have to come to a stop, and I was stuck behind the Toyota Camry. I did a double take. What what what? How the hell did it get in front of me when I went around it minutes ago. I looked in my review mirror and saw that the Camry I passed before was still behind me. I was surrounded! Surrounded by Jerks! Apparently if you own a Toyota, Camry in specific you have to drive like an asshole. Oh, but not just any asshole. A slow asshole. I think I'll stick to my Buick thank you!

7 Comments:
Now I know you don't think this is your best blog entry but we have all been there! Its like stupid people start to surround you and sometimes you are suddenly in the twilight zone and there is nothing but toyotas all around. Noooo!!!
10:38 PM
THAT IS SCARY!!! I have a big problem with stupid people. Sometimes I just want to shake them and tell them to stop being stupid! I think that if they tried really hard they could succeed.
10:40 PM
Fist shaking is awesome. I shake my fist at alot of people. I'm shaking my fist at you right now! MMMWWWWAAAAAA!!!
11:55 PM
And that's why Laura should have never gotten her license.
1:16 PM
I concur!!!!
8:54 PM
I concur!!!!
8:54 PM
Ruling the road for JERKS!
5:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home