Oh Lotto!
In checking my countless losing numbers for Mega Millions tonight, I decided to browse through their website and came upon a page that lists prizes that are unclaimed. They're all high priced prizes, I don't think that they're going to waste their time listing $2 winners. If you have a chance, browse through it yourself. It lists the game, prize and where the ticket was bought, just in case you're thinking "I bought a ticket for that game on that date, I bet it was the losing ticket I threw away." Hey, if you bought that ticket in Greenup, IL and never checked it, you may have won over $12 million. Where the hell is Greenup, IL. Is that really a place or did someone make it up to show that even small town folk can win the lotto. I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this. I guess the moral of the story is this...check your ticket, even if you didn't win the huge prize, you may have won a second chance drawing. Or maybe the moral is this...if you didn't win the big one, this ticket is useless. If that's the case, your prize will end up on the lotto site and drive people like me crazy knowing that some jerk threw away a ticket worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. Seriously, how could you be so callous?

3 Comments:
Oh man I wish I could claim one of those tickets! Gimme some money! So hows Kenny?
7:17 PM
I don't know how Kenny is, because Kenny is apparently never working. Seriously, I think he's scared of me. He should be. :)
12:25 PM
who's kenny? and does anyone have any friends in greenup, IL? id like to meet him and be friends. maybe that new friend will lend me a few bucks.
10:00 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home