Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Beef- September Edition

It's been a while since I've complained about random things. So, here it is people. Enjoy!

1. What genius came up with the idea of the peanut butter twix that has the chocolate cookie? I'll admit, I tried it, cause it was something different, and it tasted like crap. Don't they test products anymore? The peanut butter twix was perfect and then they had to go and change the cookie. It was just a bad idea. The worst part of this experiment is that they have taken the old version of the peanut butter twix off of the shelves, so I can't enjoy the classic taste even if I wanted to. Note to candy people: don't mess with the originial, and if you do, put both versions on the shelves so we can snub your experiment if it's terrible.

2. Daytime TV is getting boring. You never realize how many times Full House is on everyday, until you flip through the channels just about every hour throughout the day. If I could have just been one of DJ's or Stephanie's classmates and on for a few episodes, I could totally live off of the royalties. Too bad that show was too expensive to keep running, (Yes, I watched the E! True Hollywood Story on it.) we could be enjoying many more years of their re-runs. Oh well.

3. What's that saying...take a picture, it'll last longer. I almost said this to a lady driving down the street who was obviously staring at me walking my sister's dog. I guess I would have stared at us too. See, the dog had one of those cones on her head, to keep her from rubbing her face on things, she has allergies. She got the cone yesterday. I have never in my life seen a dog that is so embarassed of the cone. She didn't want to go outside and when she did, the lady drove passed and stared at her, she turned to go back in the house. Awww, poor puppy. I think it's one of the saddest sites in the world...but one of the funniest too!

4. The new Fall season is starting for many shows this week and next. Well, with the exception of LOST. Ok, I'm a season behind anyways, but come on! I can't buy the third season on DVD until December! December! LOST is like a drug! I watched the first season and the night I finished it, I went out and bought the second season. It's just so good! I guess I can't re-watch the other two seasons in anticipation, or I could just keep watching Full House. Cut it out!

5. Next month I have three weddings to go to on the same day! What? Apparently, everyone wants to get married on Sweetest Day (October 20th). I still have yet to decide which one to go to. This is a tough decision! One is for a girl I went to college with, another I went to grade school with and finally a former co-worker (who just so happens to be on of my best friends' brother's). I verbally agreed to go to the last wedding, but now I'm not so sure. I wish I had like a helicopter, so I could go to all three. But, then which one would I choose to eat at? Oh decisions decisions.

4 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Yay, new blog! Lost airs in February. Atleast there's two months to buy last season on DVD and watch it all before it airs again.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

PS, Me is Dena.

2:25 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Oh believe me. I'll have it all watched and ready by February!

7:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok remember that show with nicole eggert and she would point her two first fingers together and stop time?!! everyone would "freeze"! and she could like run home and get her forgotten homework n stuff.. ( her dad was an alien and she talked to him through a glass diamond thing..god whatever happened to that show?).. you need to get a hold of that power! maybe between now and sweetest day you could hook up with an alien with time stopping powers and go to all three weddings! SWEET! just remember not to touch anyone or they will unfreeze and will know you have these cool powers!

12:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home