Step Off
I meant to write this yesterday, but I was too busy watching Major Legue Two. So, here's what's bothering me. I was on my weekly Target run, buying stuff I didn't need and then I realized I needed some more shower gel. I came to the razor aisle and there was a guy studying all of the electric razors. I walked a bit down the aisle and there was a lady standing right in front of where I wanted to look. Ok, fine, she has a right to be there. I looked for my razor refills, found them in two point two seconds. She started to move, so I moved in. There are so many different kinds of shower gel. I thought I'd try I different scent, so yeah I was in the aisle for a couple of minutes but I stood back so if anyone would of wanted something they couild have grabbed it. BUT I was not standing back so the same lady that was in the aisle earlier came and stood right in front of me. I moved a little farther down then aisle and she moved with me. I just wanted to get around her and I couldn't. My only option was to go to the next aisle and around to the front of the ailse I was just in. What is it with some people? They just don't have any common courtesy.

2 Comments:
You know I will always the lady I ran into like that in Target while looking at Christmas cards. And then I grabbed a card that was close to her but not in front of her and she scoffed at me! She actually scoffed! Maybe those type of women congregate at Target or something.
12:21 AM
Yeah, those people really need to get a life. Get over the fact that someone is in your way. Be patient for once!
12:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home