Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Get er done?!?

Who in the world knows what "Get er done" means? I was just sitting here checking e-mail and stuff, when I heard those infamous words on t.v.. No, I'm not watching t.v., hell I don't watch crap channels like that. Scott is watching one of the many car repair shows. Now that it just some boring shit. Anyhow, back to this incomplete sentence..."Get er done". What is "er"? Is it supposed to be "her"? And if so...who are we getting done? Honestly, Larry what were you thinking? Why do people repeat it after he says it? No one, who likes this saying, will let it be said without saying it back. Is it like church? Can I get an Amen? AMEN! Or cheerleading "Give me an A. A" I know I could get to the bottom of this stupid craze, but honestly, I don't want to waste my time finding out about this guy who annoys me. I'd rather just bitch about it! Can I get an AMEN?

5 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

Oh Amen my sister! I have noticed that since moving what I thought was only slightly South there is an increase of that stupid saying! People wear it on shirts, stick it on their cars, say it after spitting (ok maybe not that) and it drives me NUTS! Larry the Cable guy isn't even funny... he has no timing and he laughs at his own jokes like an idiot.

12:58 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Oh I give you an Amen right back. Comedians are supposed to be funny not nasty. I think he would be in the category of Nastidians. But then I would be making up a word just for that one guy and it really just isn't worth it to get Webster dictionary to republish just for one word that really only desribes one person. (That was a Zoolander sentence- I shold have used "investigatory journalist")

1:03 PM

 
Blogger KristenMay said...

Or you could have used "egoogoly"

1:04 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

I could have but I didn't know how to spell it. (ahem ahem- I think I have the black lung)

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Oh she does! I wish you had a red sweater too Donna!

9:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home