Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I really want cookies!!!

Why is it that when you really want something you just can't have it? Right now I really want cookies. I guess I could drive to the store and go and get some but they just aren't the same as homemade cookies. For the past five minutes I've been yelling about wanting cookies and no one has brought them to me. Then Donna says to me...she says..."we have some cookie dough in the fridge". What what what? Why didn't she say that earlier? Probably because she doesn't want to make them. I said that I'd make them if she would just turn on the oven and put them on the cookie sheet. She refused. Why does she mock me? Cookies are so much better if you're not the one who has to make them. Am I right? Maybe I haven't yelled loud enough! I WANT COOKIES!!!! (if someone brings me cookies I'll give them a special prize)

6 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Just forget it! I got up and put the cookies in the oven myself...and I'm not sharing!!!

9:52 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

OOOOHHHH you're evil!!!

10:07 PM

 
Blogger KristenMay said...

Why must you make Donna do all the work?? Isn't it enough that she had to go to boring ole class tonight! Hmmmph, you should be making cookies for her!

10:37 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Whatever! I worked all day and when I came home there was no dinner on the table. Class or no class I want dinner!

10:52 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To whom it may concern:
Please mail me some cookies in rockford.. i am very hungry for cookies.. i have no cookies and i would really like some please.
thank you.

P.S. I like the kind with chocolate chips!

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

These are just confusing comments! I just thought I'd inform everyone that I made the rest of the cookie dough tonight. There is no more!!! Donna, I made you two more but since you're sleeping I think a little cookie monster might eat them. MMMMWWWWAAAA!

11:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home