Damn Jingles
The word jingle is catchy. It's a really fun word to say. Just say it out loud. *JINGLE* A couple of days ago I had to call the Kars 4 Kids number to see why it was taking so long for them to get back to me. It initially said on the website that they would call in 24-48 hours. So I got their automated message and then it put me on hold. This is where it gets good. They had this little song sung by a little kid, I could sing the whole damn thing. "Call 1 877 Kars4Kids. That's K-A-R-S Kars4Kids. Call 1 877 Kars4Kids donate your car today." Then it switched to a guy that initially sounded like a clown and he sang the whole thing. I was singing along after the first time and now I just can't get it out of my head. I really didn't need to hear the jingle because I was already donating my car AND I had their number. So, honestly, what was the point of that jingle being on their phone service. It apparently was there to force me to want to donate my new car, because helping people feels good. But what about me? Where's my Come Uppance???
No, honestly, it does make me feel good to donate something. I reccomend calling the number just to hear the jingle. You know the number "Call 1 877 Kars4Kids. That's K-A-R-S Kars4Kids. Call 1 877 Kars4Kids donate your car today." (I know there are two many letters in 'Kars4Kids'...just don't dial the "D" and "S". It confused me at first)

2 Comments:
I love those commercials too! Well excpt for "Push it, pull it" because Stu is ugly. They are so Chicago. How about this one "773- 202- bepp beep beep beep LUNA"
8:28 AM
Oh I love Eagle Man. It really makes me want to get their insurance. I got a little turned off of them after seeing that one commercial with the lady that has a mustache.
9:05 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home