Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Coche Nuevo


As many of you know I have finally said good bye to my old car. This is my new car. It's a 2004, Saturn LX 300. I bought it at a Honda dealership of all places. Those blasted Hondas have a such a great resale value that I couldn't afford to get one. I have yet to get a name for it. If you have any suggestions, let me know. It's so awesome having a car that doesn't make me nervous everytime I get behind the wheel. Of course I will be paying for it until I die. EH!! It's a small price to pay for my personal safety.

3 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

It's too bad that you couldn't get a Honda because you know how I feel about them. Well, I don't have one right now but they messed with the body styles for a while and...
Anyways, congratulations and thank goodness my little baby is safer now!

11:30 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Thanks Sugar!

11:42 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Lisa: Thanks for singing...as if I hadn't heard enough of that song.

Laura: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home