Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rain Rain Go Away

Having a day off seems to be sort of a vacation for me these days. I've been working like a crazy woman. Ok, so I've been pulling in forty hours or more a week, which is alot for me. I've planned on spending this day off sitting by the pool and getting some sun. I miss getting a good tan every summer. That tradition died out after our yearly camping trips stopped happening. Needless to say I was really excited for today. I actually had plans for my day off. (Plans that didn't involve spending my day in my pjs.) I got up the morning at 11am, bright and early and came upstairs to find that it was all cloudy and RAINING! We have been in the middle of a drought for the summer and it lifted the same day I was off. Why must it rain everytime I'm on vacation? The last two times I was in Florida it rained the whole week. I'm really not lucky enough to have a nice relaxing day off. Maybe the next time I want to get sun, I should go to the desert. But, if I do, it will probably rain and won't really be a desert. Curse my rotten luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Huzzah!!!

10:25 PM

 
Blogger KristenMay said...

Yea, I will always remember that week in Florida. That sucked. Anyways, I hear ya since I am coming up for a visit this weekend and its supposed to rain the whole time. Stupid weather. Patooey!

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home