Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to Glade

I was on my weekly trip to Target and I realized that I happen to look at the same exact sections of the store. The last time I was there I was supposed to get a new pair of sunglasses but forgot them because they aren't in my usual sections. Everytime I go to the store I have to look through the cds and movies, the picture frames and albums, the dollar spot, and for some odd reason the air fresheners. I think I have a slight addiction to glade air freshener candles. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to leave the store without buying one but not today. I got home and wanted to burn the candle but then realized I should burn the other two I have first. I have to find a way to remind myself that I don't need another candle despite the fact that they smell so wonderful. Anyone have a suggestion?

4 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

I can't really help you there since this weekend I went to Walmart and bought 3-500 candles (hey, they were on clearance) and then went to Yankee Candle and bought more candles! (Those were on sale too). I think it might be just one of those weird addiction things. You know in 30 years they're going to say its worse than smoking!

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Blast, I was looking to get rid of this horrible problem, instead, I found out that there are people with worse candle addictions than mine.

10:54 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Whatever Febreeze!! *shaking fist*

8:48 AM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

There was one time I had only two candles burning and I set the smoke alarm off. So I guess anymore than two is too many.

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home