Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Hey I want that!

Why is it that when you can have something, you don't really want it, but then when you want something you can't have it. I was in the gas station today and I was going to get some chocolate, like I do practically everyday, but then I thought, "no I don't really need any". I had a chocolate frosted brownie earlier. So, I left the gas station clicking my heels and chocolateless. I got into the car and I'm not kidding you, ten minutes went by and I wanted chocolate. Of course I had none in the car because I eat it the second I buy it and it would have melted...being summer and all. I know how kids feel when they want something and their parents are like "you should have had it when you had the chance." But they didn't want it then, they want it now! It so weird how that stuff happens. Isn't it?

3 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

I have that exact same problem right now. Like, I want some ice cream but I don't have any and well... oh well I didn't really think about it earlier like when I was in the store but I still want it. Do you have any?

12:24 AM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

I think I do have some ice cream, but by the time I address a ice cream letter to you, I would have finished the pint!

12:28 AM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Lisa I think you and Laura should get married. You'd make the best couple with all of this love going on!

12:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home