Honk if you like money
I always pass a billboard for Discover Card that says "Honk if you like money". Well, I like money but I'm torn about honking. You see, if I honk and then the person in front of me might think I'm honking at them. This in turn will make them slow down or drive like an asshole. If I don't honk, am I denying that I like money? I wonder if there is a special prize for the people who are brave enough to honk. Like a bag of money falling out of the sky into the back seat of your car. Or gettting pulled over by a cop that happens to be Ed McMahn. As he gets to your car he hands over one of those bags of money that have the dollar sign on it and says "Hey-Oh". I mean if the consequenes are pissing someone off that I was probably never see again, or winning a bag of money, shit what do I have to lose!

1 Comments:
Maven!
9:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home