Playing Catch-Up
I was going to post a new blog...on something stupid I'm sure. Then I got to thinking, what's my problem, I already posted two blogs today. For some reason I feel like I need to catch up. I didn't post a new blog in a few days because I've been busy and of course some people have complained about not seeing a new one up. Whatever people! you'll probably just read this one and be like...oh, she posted two other ones? Where's your blogs? Huh???
Oh, I'm only kidding I really like posting blogs and venting about stupid shit. It just funny how in life we constantly feel like we're behind and need to catch up. If we don't get enough sleep, we try to get more the next night. It's not like there's a sleep meter that counts the amount of hours we sleep for the entire year. We're not going to be penalized for sleeping to little or too much. Although it would be cool if we got paid for those hours of sleep we missed. Maybe someone with a lot of money will make up a pogram like that. Better yet, they should pay us for sleeping. Someone needs to get on that pronto.

3 Comments:
Oh you better not leave us hanging again!
11:53 PM
HA HA HA!
12:04 AM
I'm always tired like right now, I was just saying the other day. *snore* OH NARCOLEPSY!!!!
9:47 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home