Happy Breakfast
This morning I went downstairs to look for something to eat. I was probably going to have the same ole cereal, but then I saw that there were Chocolate Lover's donuts on the counter. I very audibly said "yay". Then I noticed that the ones with chocolate crumbles were gone and I said "awe". Wait I didn't get close enough. There was one left "yay". But yesterday I noticed we did't have any milk. "Awe." I opened the fridge and guess what? There were two gallons of milk. "Yay." I actually went through moments of being excited and then dissapointed. I think I might be turning into Homer Simpson. Hell, I did have donuts this morning.

4 Comments:
Man, you had to say donut didn't you? Now I want one. Can you bring me one tomorrow night when you come down? Pretty please??? I'll be your best friend.
4:24 PM
Sorry, all of the donuts are gone. If gas wasn't so fucking expensive I would go and buy some for you!
10:37 PM
Yeah that's pretty much what happened!
11:47 PM
I'd like to see that fist shakin blog. Keep me posted! He he he
5:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home