Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

You know you're getting older when...

1. You have to be in bed before midnight.
2. You plan your social calendar around watching tv (or as the old lady in Simpsons said "watching her stories")
3. You buy a Peter, Paul and Mary cd
4. You can't drink water before going to bed
5. You have to drive your parents to family functions
6. You buy your underwear by the pack (I stole this from a certain friend of mine who lives in Arlington Heights...guess who)
7. You choose to spend a weekend chilling instead of partying
8. You leave a bar because the band is just too loud
9. Your YOUNGER brother talks to you about the price of bread at different grocery stores

These are just some observations that I've noticed recently. You know what makes you older than everything on this list...talking about being old! I'll be drinking ensure and getting a perm before you know it!

2 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

Ha ha! Samantha bought underwear in a pack! No way! Lil miss I can't buy any unless I find a bra to match it perfectly? OHHHH that is good. I may be older in age than her but I still haven't started buying underwear in bulk!

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

He just wants to keep you healthy...now stick out your arms...right left right left...he he he.

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home