Is something bothering you? There's definitely something that's bothering me. This is my beef, what's yours?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

It's January 1st and I've already written a blog. I'm definitely on top of shit! This is going to be a productive year. If you can tell anything about the upcoming year based on the first day of it- I won't work, I'll wake up to a nice breakfast, rehearse for a few hours, come home take a three hour nap, wake up and eat eat eat. I definitely could live with that. We all know that won't happen. I decided not to make any resolutions for this year. I do, however, want to make some predictions:

1. I'll have my gym membership for another entire year and only use it about a month.
2. Chocolate will become my new best friend.
3. There will only be two good movies that come out. (Honestly, what had happened to the motion picture industry?)
4. The Bears will make a sequel to the Superbowl shuffle.
5. I'll win the lottery.

If any, or all, of these predictions come true, I will quit my current job and begin my new career as an astrology writer. I'll keep my fingers crossed, I mean, I don't need luck, um..because I can predict stuff. Yeah, yeah.

I wish all of you, who read this blog a Happy Happy New Year. (All of you who don't read it will spend the rest of your lives- ok I was trying to think of a really good insult, but I was getting too political, too dirty or just too stupid. So, I'm just going to say you will have to spend the rest of your lives doing what you despise. In other words...just read my fucking blog)

3 Comments:

Blogger KristenMay said...

Yea! You wrote a new one. So, um maybe you should just stick to predictions for your blog topics. And how did chocolate replace me as your best friend? And let me guess, one of the only good movies this year will be The Da Vinci Code starring your boytoy, Tom Hanks.

12:01 AM

 
Blogger Vicki Kunz said...

Chocolate replaced you because I see it more and yes, DaVinci Code will be awesome because Tommy Hanks is in it! I really should read the book before it somes out. The other good movie is Pirates of the Caribbean 2- Jonny Depp, yum.

12:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did i hear johnny depp?! .. yeah man!

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home