What the hell is my problem?
So, I managed to make it all the way through February without writing a single blog. Is this an accomplishment? I think not. I believe that the reason people have blogs is to ramble on about stuff and then have people add to their rant. Or is that just the point of my blog? Maybe my lack of "blogging", if you will, is one of the underlying problems in my life. Maybe that's why I'm so BLAH.
I was having a discussion with a dear friend of mine and we both decided that we don't have a dream job. We can't think of a damn thing that we would like to do. Isn't that weird? It's like being stuck in high school for the rest of your life. Never graduating, never moving on and never caring about what we're doing. If nothing I do seems to matter, then why do I do it? What is my point?
I think I need to go to a guidance counselor or something. Maybe that's my problem, I never utilized them in High School and I'm paying for it now. I have absolutely no direction. I know you're probably thinking that I sound suicidal, it's nothing like that, believe me, I'm the least suicidal person in the world. I just need to figure out what to do. That's a problem too, I can't ask someone to point me in the direction of my destiny. I have to find that out on my own. That's a just cruel, cruel joke.

2 Comments:
Ah, life's little jokes. The reason you never utilized our high school counselors is because they were idiots. They didn't really care about their job and therefore never really had anything interesting to say. Keep playing the lotto and maybe one day you won't have to figure out what you should do!
2:57 PM
I'm trying that man. Go Lotto!!!
2:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home