Happy, Happy Birthday to Me!
I'm a firm believer in getting presents for yourself, especially on Christmas and Birthdays. This past Christmas I bought myself a new cellphone. How to top that? Oh I know! I'll get something that I've wanted for the past three birthdays. Something I've asked, and asked for, but no one would get it for me. Well people, I've gone and gotten it myself. This is a present that I'm going to brag about for years to come. You wanna know what it is? Oh, I'm sure you do. So nosey! Fine, I'll tell you! The present that I have gotten for myslef is...da da da da...A NEW JOB!!! I have exactly five, count them five, days left of being a Dining Room Supervisor at a retirement village. It's going to be so awesome! Working normal hours, having weekends off, no holidays...the list goes on and on. So, what are you getting yourself this year?

2 Comments:
But why don't you tell people about the real gift you got this year? The one that involves the dentist? Hmm? Or what about the guitar? I thought that was where you were going but you fooled me!
8:26 PM
I like the element of surprise. Besides the dentist is technically from work because insurance is paying for some of if and the guitar is a combo from my parents and grandma. So, yeah. The job is the only correct answer.
8:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home