Blogging at Work
It's my second to last day of work at my current job. I'm all done with my paperwork for today, I don't have any projects to do, and I'm the only one in the office. What to do, what to do? I tried e-mailing people, but honestly, who's sitting at their computer on a Saturday afternoon. So, I thought I would just talk to myself, not out loud of course, what do you think I am? CRAZY?
Since I'm basically talking to myself, I figured why not talk about myself and my horrible horrible sense of responsibility. Ok, I complain about work, A LOT. I never really want to go. Especially, when no one else around me has to go. I hate leaving the house while everyone else is still sleeping. BASTARDS!! Anywhoosel, I was complaining as usual about coming to work today and someone said to me "Don't go, no one goes to work on their last couple days." They're right. I've seen people come in and out of this job and those jerks never show up for their last two days. I think the reason that I did show up is because I would have felt bad not coming to work. I know how it feels to have to scramble around and find someone to work for the assholes that don't show up, so I'm sucking it up and working. In all actuallity, it's not that bad. There isn't anyone around to give me work, any customer or employee complaints I get don't really matter and I could just sit here and no one will say a damn thing because seriously what the hell are they going to? Fire me?!?. Life is pretty good on the second to the last day of work.
My words of wisdom to those of you out there that have given your two weeks notice is this...the last two days of your job are the best, it's the first few days of your new job you have to watch out for. Thank you and good day!

3 Comments:
I am really sad that you have now left covenant. Alas, I will have no more entertaining stories to look forward to about the adventures of old crotchety people and stupid teenage employees. Oh poor me! I guess I have to go get a job now.
2:42 PM
haha one time i had a job for 3 days..yeah the last two are the best!! that first day i could just say...im sorry im new that was the best suckiest job i ever had!
4:24 PM
oh and im gonna start blogging again on blogger look for more supernanny adventures real soon! (ok tonight.. i have no life! hehe)
4:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home